Always start with the basics.
Once you know the basics, it’s much easier to add new content and put it into practice.
A permanent change is similar to making a snowball: make a core, then drop it down the hill and add new layers.
The simple 4-page ECHA publication »Unique formula identifier (UFI) and what it means for your product labels« helps you make a snowball. It gives you clear answers to essential questions that will make it easier than ever to understand the obligations and duties associated with the UFI field.
As you read this publication, you will find out:
- What exactly is a unique identifier of formula and how will UFI be used.
- What you need to create a unique UFI identifier.
- All about the confidentiality of information.
- How UFI is used in the supply chain.
- When is it necessary to make a new UFI.
- What are the important deadlines for adding UFI code to the label.
That being said, this publication is a great start if you are still getting familiar with this area.
Indeed, it nicely presents key information for companies placing dangerous substances on the market in the European Economic Area (i.e. EU Member States, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
But If you do not have the time to generate UFI code and perform this PCN notification efficiently and correctly (and also update it), it may be time to contact me at email@example.com. You can also give me call - here's my cell phone: +386 41 979 200.