Today we dive into the approval procedures for biocidal products.
If you've ever wondered:
- how to initiate the appropriate procedure,
- when you need to apply for a notification, national or union authorization,
- what is the difference between these procedures,
then this 10 minute video is something you don't want to miss.
What’s more, we’ll go deeper and take a look at:
- How can active substances in your formulation affect the approval process and what are your options?
- How does the approval status of the active substance affect your registration process?
- How long do such procedures take and, of course, how much do they cost?
As usual, we added some practical examples to make everything easier to understand and faster to remember. The link to the video is here.
But if you still have some questions related to biocieds, give me a shout and we'll try and help.
Information on this blog is prepared with utmost care, but it is not about (chemical) consulting, and the provider does not assume any responsibility or liability for the correctness, accuracy and up-to-dateness of published content. If you need advice for a specific case, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Biocides | December 9, 2021