European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) added Latvia in this recent report on implementation of Annex VIII to CLP Regulation (Poison Centre Notification).
Here’s the last valid list of 20 EU/EEA member states where you can submit your PCN notification and it can be accepted:
This 5-page document gives you all the relevant information on country-by-country basis. And colors help you navigate and quickly check:
- which countries are already connected to ECHA Submission portal, so you start notifying the mixtures;
- how can you submit your notifications;
- in what language you need to submit your notification;
- are there any fees related with the notification process;
- when can you actually start placing your mixture on the market.
You can also review comments (from page 2 to 4) under “Disclaimer” section to help you understand development of PCN notifications in various countries.
If you are stuck or in lack of time then it is maybe time, we help you. Short e-mail to me could save you a ton of time and energy.