European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) just added three new countries in relation to implementation of Annex VIII to CLP Regulation (Poison Centre Notification).
Here’s the last valid list of 15 EU/EEA member states where you can submit your PCN notification and it can be accepted:
This 5-page document gives you all the relevant information on country-by-country basis. And colors help you navigate and quickly check:
- which countries are already connected to ECHA Submission portal, so you start notifying the mixtures;
- how can you submit your notifications;
- in what language you need to submit your notification;
- are there any fees related with the notification process;
- when can you actually start placing your mixture on the market.
If you are stuck or in lack of time then it is maybe time, we help you. Short e-mail to me could save you a ton of time and energy.
Information on this blog is prepared with utmost care, but it is not about (chemical) consulting, and the provider does not assume any responsibility or liability for the correctness, accuracy and up-to-dateness of published content. If you need advice for a specific case, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• UFI / PCN | January 11, 2021