This valuable presentation consists of two parts.
The first part of the 26-page presentation focuses on changes in labelling and categorising hazardous chemicals.
The second part presents a review of obligations of individual parts of the supply chain with regard to Annex VIII of CLP Regulation. This also includes labelling products with UFI codes and the PCN notification procedure.
The presentation provides information like:
- The list of all information required to notify a product.
- Notification procedure description.
- Deadlines until which products must be labelled with UFI codes and notified according to the PCN procedure.
- Legal obligations of individual members of the supply chain (first importers, producers, distributors, distributors with own brands).
- Specific instructions for preparing for the new system and the assessment of its impact on the extensive chemical industry.
You are invited to read this useful material.
If you have any questions, please send them to me and we will gladly reply.
Or you can share the presentation with others.