There's tons of sales-slaughters, but here's 7 frighteningly common ones that involve SDSs:
- Safety data sheets which don't get done properly – let alone are continuously updated.
- Updates of SDSs take ages costing you time, energy and lost trust.
- Wasting time searching for the latest and updated SDSs when this should be done automatically.
- All actions – searching, sharing, printing of SDSs and labels – are time consuming distractions when this should be work that takes seconds.
- Manually opening the whole PDFs just to find that particular piece of information that interests you.
- SDSs that are different from labels costing you money when they should be making it.
- Old SDSs that are killing your sales – not to mention public embarrassment.
Here are 3 ways to deal with those problems:
- Hope for the best and do nothing.
- Patch it up yourself. But do you have the time, experience and resources?
- Take a deep breath, be honest – and admit you need help.
Yes, number 3 costs money. But choose the right help and it's not a cost, it's an investment.
You won't – of course – be surprised, if I suggest we can give you that help - no matter what you sell …
… whether it's a product that costs cents or thousands … whether it's simple or complicated …
… or no matter where in Europe you sell it.
But I'm not going to. I'm clearly biased. But our clients aren't.
If the problems I mentioned earlier struck a chord, maybe you could use our help after all.
It won't cost you a bean. And you're certainly not committing to anything. But until you get in touch – email@example.com or 01 55 50 102 – I can't do a stroke to help you.
The sooner we get to grips with those problems the sooner they'll go away. The longer they last, the more money they're costing you.